4-7-15 $100 Staples GC for $85, Staples Exclusive Offers return…

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

On Staples daily deal page there is a real deal – Staples gift cards for 15% off.

Or you can just go to the Staples GC page on Cashstar by clicking here. Since its Cashstar don’t worry about the credit card, you won’t get any Ink bonus so use whichever one you’d like. Limit 2 per customer, says it will be emailed tomorrow.

Staples exclusive offers are back… sort of

Staples elusive, no excuse me “exclusive”, no wait I really meant elusive offers return. These are little discounts that pop up when you are on the site.

In the past, these would pop on on some really good things like Netgear nighthawk routers and even gift cards. Today I’ve only got them to work on calculators, phones, and a monitor.

Here’s why they are cool and what you should know:

• They typically don’t screw up any other discounts, so stack away (portal bonus, gift cards, coupons, Ink card, Staples rewards, etc)
  • I don’t recall them limiting quanities
  • The discount VARIES – so you may want to try a few times before buying so that you are getting one of the better discounts. Discounts in the past have been up to 25%+ on some items!
  • Obviously they are time limited, so you need to check out in 20 minutes or they are gone.
Here’s how to try:

• Go into incognito mode with your browser
  • If you are going to go through a portal, go through the portal first, then go to staples
  • try to trigger the discount once, right now go to Office supplies / calculators / financial calculators for example (click here if you are just testing it out and don’t need the portal right now)
If you find anything cool, please post a comment

Other portal bonuses

• Sears is 8x with Alaska Mileage plan. Great bonus, hard to find things to buy as I wrote about yesterday
  • Staples has some decent 4x bonuses (Alaska portal, Delta portal). 9x with Chase Ink ain’t bad!
  • Best Buy has 3x bonuses with Alaska and Delta too. Not staggering, but Best Buy isn’t known for portal bonuses. There is a somewhat interesting deal of a XBox One Halo, plus wireless controller, plus a prepaid Smartphone for $359 ($323 with movers coupon) here on Slickdeals.
Continue reading...