4-28-15 Best Buy Flash Sale – iPad mini 3 for $249 – Kohls 10x Portal Bonus is Here Again –...

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Best Buy is at it again with another 4 hour flash sale. Act fast if interested.

Here’s the deal… an ipad Mini 3 16gb for $249, or $150 off!

Is this a deal? You bet. I’ve been buying these at Staples at $299 over the last few weeks and getting lots of Chase Ink Ultimate Rewards points and Staples rewards. But this deal is even better, since the discount is better and you can get a portal bonus and Best Buy rewards (not as good as Staples, but I’ll take it).

And Amazon pricing is good, here is a recent sale so you can have an idea of the net you get after Amazon fees:

So on a recent $351.89 sale my net was $330.78 after all Amazon fees except shipping to Amazon.

Current pricing on Amazon is between $345-$352 and will probably continue to trend slightly lower as these ipad mini 3 deals keep coming. As long as no OEM price cuts or new models come there should be plenty of margin here.

Max this Best Buy deal

• Go through a shopping portal (Southwest 3x miles or Discover 5% are top options)
  • Use gift cards if you can get them quickly and lever a discount or category bonus
  • You’re out of time!!
Staples $30 off $150 online code

Got this in an email:

And because I probably just made $0.0023 from an omnipotent ad content provider for your readership today I will pass on a special, weaker Staples coupon code that I received in another email just in case you used this one already:

$30 off $180, coupon code 79384

I assume these have the usual exclusions (e.g., computers, tablets, etc).

Now where the heck are my epromo gift cards?? Oh yeah, they come tomorrow.

Kohls 10x Portal Bonus

Ohh yeah, baby. Remember those good old days where you could get a 10x portal bonus at Kohls? Trevor – I know you do. Well they are here again, at least for today.

And right now you earn $10 Kohls Cash for every $50 you spend! That’s like a 20% bonus! You could try some coupons like RMN15OFF (15% off 75+ with free shipping) or CATCH15OFF (15% off $100+) but the coupons probably won’t work on anything you might actually want to get.

And of course if you get Kohls gift cards at a supermarket or Office supply store you can lever up cash back or miles!

And here is a comprehensive list of things to resell on Kohls today:

• Item #1: [Top Secret]
  • Item #
Whoops! Out of time! Got to get this post out right away because of the Best Buy 4 hour flash sale – only 2 hours to go there. Good luck with Kohls!

Continue reading...