4-12-15 Staples $20 off $100 online (today only) – Dell 22inch monitor $80 – Ipad resale deals

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Staples has a $20 off $100 deal (online only) valid only for today… all you need to know is in the graphic.

See the code – 13507 – that’s what you need to enter at checkout.

And if you are looking for a good deal with that, why not consider the Dell E2215HV monitor on the daily deals page? At $99.99, it’s a pretty good price. But why not use the $20 off $100 coupon to get it for $79.99?

Yes, Mr. (or Mrs.) Smarty Pants you did figure out that the coupon won’t work with just the monitor in the cart because the order is less than $100. But have you ever considered item 779971? The product is “Staples® 15348 Mini Binder Clip, 12 PK, Black”. And I can tell you that they do the job… of pushing the order over $100 that is.. at $0.79 they are certainly reasonably priced. I hope Staples doesn’t have to ship them separately because that would probably be a costly unintended outcome of their minimum purchase requirement. But oh well.

Ipad Air 2s for $399 in Store

In this weeks ad, we also see the Ipad Air 2 16gb on sale for $100 off to be $399. These go for about $435 on Amazon. So about breakeven (assuming taxes and Staples rewards are roughly equal.) but if you you have been snatching up gift cards at 10% or 15% off then it could be $40-$60 profit.

Not good enough?

I agree. You might as well go for the Ipad mini 3s which are also on sale (in store only) for $299. These are going for $350 or $370 on Amazon. That makes more sense!

Alienware deal at Dell

Have some Dell epromo gift certificates? One deal to consider is this one for $100 off the i3 Alienware Alpha gaming console at Dell. Read about it in this slickdeals post here if interested. I ordered a day or two ago but hopefully its still good.

Basically its on sale for $499- $100 coupon = $399 + tax and is selling on Amazon for $489. Should be able to cash in the epromo certs and make a small profit, besides getting portal bonus plus a category bonus of 2x or 3x on your Amex Gold business card (depending on which category you choose for 3x).

Continue reading...