4,000 UA miles from Softcard

seemmcy

Level 2 Member
I saw this and registered my card. (Soft Card has a number of great promotions BTW, reason enough to ditch Apple for Samsung phones) However when I tried to link my MilagePlus number it would not work. Anyone have any luck? I figure I will try again in a day or two then call if not working.

littlenemo

Laughing Coffin Member
I saw this and registered my card. (Soft Card has a number of great promotions BTW, reason enough to ditch Apple for Samsung phones) However when I tried to link my MilagePlus number it would not work. Anyone have any luck? I figure I will try again in a day or two then call if not working.
I called Chase about this issue this AM. They are working on it internally with the IT folks. I was told someone would call me to follow up on the issue but they are aware of it now.

This seems a great offer. Too bad my iPhone cannot take advantage of this.
It works if you get an ISIS Mobile Wallet Case either for ATT or Verizon. I saw them on sale a few months ago and picked up a bunch for $15 a piece.

Luchex

Level 2 Member
I still have my original SERO plan paying $30 for almost unlimited everything and I will never let it go. Too bad.

seemmcy

Level 2 Member
Finally got the card registered. I will go buy some tic-tacs later and see how long it takes to get the 2500 miles.