$30 off $100 at Wine.com working for any size order

VRHunter

Level 2 Member
AmEx is running a $30 off $100 order deal with Wine.com with code AMEXSPRING.
Strange thing is - you don't actually need to synchronize your AmEx card to get this offer. Or even use an AmEx to place the order.
That's a good deal in itself but evidently it's working for any size order. We'll see if they fulfill without incident.
It's a small (or $0) purchase but you can of course stack this with your favorite portal.
Get free shipping by signing up with a unique email address and cancelling Steward Ship after your first order.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Had struggled to use this at $100, but just made a smaller order that made sense. Paid the shipping though :(

VRHunter

Level 2 Member
Had struggled to use this at $100, but just made a smaller order that made sense. Paid the shipping though :(
You can use AMEXSPRING -and- a free StewardShip trial once per email address.
I'd recommend canceling StewardShip (so you don't forget) after the order ships.

Trevor

Level 2 Member
Placed 8 different orders on 04/16. Most showed a delivery date estimate of 04/20 (ship date 04/17) and some showed delivery estimate of 04/27.

All orders which were originally scheduled to ship today (04/17) have tracking numbers and show that they have been picked up. Let's see if they get delivered on Monday, but pretty confident about it.

VRHunter

Level 2 Member
I was out of town on vacation this week so rather than risking order cancellation with a deferred shipment date I shipped a bottle to the resort we're staying at this week. Showed up without incident today on schedule and it's terrific.

The first order I placed with a deferred shipment date is still pending. Hasn't been cancelled.

So in summary it looks like they caught on to this pretty quickly yet they're kindly fulfilling orders placed before they plugged the gap.

All that said: The still-active $30 off $100 can be a good deal if you're a real wine enthusiast and can sleuth out the deals.

Cheers!

l.jpg

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
If it was an Amex offer I wonder who is covering the $30... Makes it easy for wine.com to be kind if the are still getting paid :)