3-19-15 Groupon 10x Bonus through AA portal, 5 Groupon items to consider reselling. $20 Free...

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Here is another hot portal bonus, 10x at Groupon through Aadvantageeshopping (AA’s portal).

What to buy on Groupon?

Here are a few decent options

1. Nexus 7 16gb ($149.99 Groupon, $179 Amazon). I can’t say enough about this fine tablet. I mean, when you own it long enough with kids the charging port inevitably breaks, but for resale, it’s the bomb. #106 in Electronics
  2. GoPro Hero 4 black ($399 at Groupon, $499 at Amazon BUT YOU WILL NEED TO LIST AS USED-LIKE NEW. You can still probably break even as those units were still $430+
  3. HP Slate 21: $239 Groupon, ~$300 Amazon (only caveat, one SKU of this model on Amazon sells better then the other, Groupon sent me both in different orders)
  4. Acer c300ma chromebook, $199 on Groupon, $259 on Amazon. #211 in computers… nuff said
  5. Beltronics Pro RX65 radar detector: $129 on Groupon, $181 on Amazon. Of course don’t blame me if you somehow break the law for reselling this. Try code AUTO10, it might give an extra 10% off at Groupon, but 1 per transaction)

Maximize the deal.

Sorry I may not have given you much time. Who knows if the discount will be here tomorrow.

Your best bets to get groupon gift cards in a hurry to juice returns are:

• Supermarkets (Blue cash card + fuel rewards, probably another 10%+ plus value). You could try drugstores, but offhand I don’t know which ones usually carry groupon.
  • Staples (if they have groupon gift cards in stock)
  • Ebay / Paypal digital gifts (if you can buy them, they send out quickly… however when you buy any volume they throttle you down with their fraud controls and the transaction just doesn’t work)
  • Staples.com (however, they won’t come today, and portal points don’t seem to be working anymore on gift cards. 5x points with Ink, of course)
$20 Free with Raise Gift Card Deal – New TopCashBack Members only. Today only

Want $20? Not a TopCashBack member yet?

Here’s the steps:

1. Sign up to TopCashBack. Use my referral link just because its easier than typing it into your browser (ok, full disclosure I will get $10 if you sign up. But remember you are getting $20…)
  2. shop at Raise.com
  3. Buy a gift card greater than $1 (Search for cards <$25 on the left of the screen, lots of cards there)
  4. You will get $20 credited to your TopCashBack account
Folks, this is a pretty good deal. I did a similar deal with TopCashBack where they gave $10 for any purchase at ebay, I bought a Staples coupon for $1.24 and got the $10 credit within a day or so.

Continue reading...