$25 off $100 purchase with your visa at Staples

cocobird

Level 2 Member
Just upsetting that I see a Level 2 person calling. Sorry for the CAPS, my bad
Okay, I appreciate that you can see that. FYI - I don't normally call the vendor. In this case, I couldn't get the order to cancel after I realized the discount hadn't been taken immediately, so I could try a reorder. This appeared to me to be one of those situations which was more or less above board wouldn't present a problem. In any case, for your peace of mind, no harm done to the deal this time.

gomike

Level 2 Member
Okay, I appreciate that you can see that. FYI - I don't normally call the vendor. In this case, I couldn't get the order to cancel after I realized the discount hadn't been taken immediately, so I could try a reorder. This appeared to me to be one of those situations which was more or less above board wouldn't present a problem. In any case, for your peace of mind, no harm done to the deal this time.
FYI, I would have no problem calling if it wasn't for a gift card. Hope we call get our "cards"

richklhs

Level 2 Member
Bought 10, just received 10 emails - assumed they were cancellation emails. However...... YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED X 10. Giddy up.

Trevor

Level 2 Member
"
Bought 10, just received 10 emails - assumed they were cancellation emails. However...... YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED X 10. Giddy up.
Interesting...I also got a shipped email on all 7, BUT when I checked the status online it shows up as "Processing Order" still. We'll see what happens.

shoppergirl

Level 2 Member
The two that I ordered showed up as shipped. I wouldn't worry about the Staples "processing order". I've read that it always shows up that way since Staples doesn't ship since it's shipped through gift card mall.

Trevor

Level 2 Member
The two that I ordered showed up as shipped. I wouldn't worry about the Staples "processing order". I've read that it always shows up that way since Staples doesn't ship since it's shipped through gift card mall.
Some of them arrived in the mail already today, so this was definitely a nice win!

mario

Level 2 Member
Good work everyone!!! Some how this one made it through.

PS: Staples finally got their IT department in line with their GC policy. The website seems to no allow you to add staples gift card as payment if you have a Visa gift card in your shopping cart. Oh well, I guess I'll continue my reselling experiments with the remaining SGC that I have. :)

bk3day

Level 2 Member
Good work everyone!!! Some how this one made it through.

PS: Staples finally got their IT department in line with their GC policy. The website seems to no allow you to add staples gift card as payment if you have a Visa gift card in your shopping cart. Oh well, I guess I'll continue my reselling experiments with the remaining SGC that I have. :)
fwiw, last week I had placed an online order and applied a Staples $20 rebate GC. I accidentally submitted the order without any specifying an additional payment source. I figured the order would just get cancelled but that's not what happened.

Yesterday, Staples called & asked me if I wanted to complete the order. The rep noted that $20 was to be paid by the Staples GC and just asked for a cc for the remainder.

So, if the policy really has changed, clearly the phone reps who had no issue applying the Staples GC to my order of another Visa GC never got the memo.

Manspender

Level 2 Member
They have the cards back in stock but the offer is dead. I purchased $200x4 and recieved 4015 URs for 2.60. I liked it so much I went back in as a guest and did it again.