2-26-15 And I’m back… Dell 7x, Best Buy $80 off Ipads (90 min left), Staples Deal

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Well, that was a relaxing vacation in Southern California. Sorry for the extended delay in posts.

Many of you are clamoring for some deals…. here’s a few to consider:

Dell 7x points through AAdvantage Shopping Portal

Hey, been a while since a decent portal bonus, and 7x is pretty decent. But be warned, Dell hates resellers and will look for excuses not to pay out deals with epromo gift cards. While it would be ideal to locate deals without them, sometimes the epromo deals are pretty good.

Like this TCL 40in TV for $339, with a $100 Dell epromo gift card

This TV goes for $349 on Amazon, so after the $100 epromo gift card comes you should come out well ahead.

I also considered some cheap dell laptops for $229 and notebooks for the same price, but the problem is although there are hot-selling items on Amazon sometimes the SKUs are different. So great if you need one, but a pain to resell.

I’d use moderation with Dell epromo deals, don’t order large quantities of the same item, multiple orders of the same item, etc. There is an unpublished limit on epromo deals of 10 I believe, I’d have to look at previous comments to see if that was annual or lifetime.

You could try getting some gift cards to bring the price down more. Remember only one per order!

Best Buy Flash sale on Ipad Airs

$80 off for 4 hours only, just check their home page if it isn’t yet 3:00 pm CT. All models – but the 64gb is probably the sweet spot for resale. Of course the portal bonuses are meager, and I’m not sure if you could get any gift cards for this, so probably only useful if you want to pick up a couple for a quick boost in your Best Buy rewards status.

Reader Question: Staples Deal..

A loyal reader has expiring rewards and asked if there was anything worth getting at Staples.

Well, I might have just the item. Why don’t you try this Dell Monitor..

At $79.99 it hits that sweet spot where you can apply those $25 off $75 coupons.

And selling on Amazon for $105, and #403 in Computers and Electronics so a hot seller.

And while I prefer small items, actually 20″ monitors are actually not that big (8 lb shipping weight).

Continue reading...