#westcoastDO Official Thread - Car Pooling/Ride Sharing

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Probably a little early, but closer to the event we can use this thread to organize ride shares from the airport.

I think it would be easiest to write down your flight number/arrival time/terminal and then when people see a match they can coordinate - you can use the PM (Start a Conversation) feature to exchange phone numbers and emails.

Last edited:

skibum3d

Level 2 Member
Arrival: Friday November 7 at 9:58 PM on US651
Staying 2 nights at the Firesky Resort, probably will have a rental car
Departure: Sunday November 9 at 8:15PM on WN777

(I wish WN had 777s other than flight numbers, but only a little bit.)

Haley

I am not a robot
Arrive Friday Nov. 7th, 4:05 PM. Flight #2690 (Southwest)

Depart Monday 3:00 PM

Anyone want to split an Uber or cab?
Anyone want to give me a ride?
Split a rental?

I'm at Firesky. Looks like I'll be Solo.

Last edited:

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
I'm on US Airways Flight 574 from PDX > PHX arriving 2:52 PM Friday.

Will be heading to the Firesky. Would love to share a taxi/uber or catch a ride with someone who has rented a car. Happy to chip in for gas, etc.

TBB

Level 2 Member
Oct 7 Southwest #1976 Arrive 2.35 pm
Oct 9 Southwest #1527 Leave 5.05 pm

I have Avis car for just fees/taxes of $22.52
Glad to give rides to/from Firesky if times match

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member

@TBB I'd love to hitch a ride with you to the Firesky, if you don't mind waiting 18 minutes!

skibum3d

Level 2 Member

I'd love to chip in and hitch a ride. I arrive 10 minutes prior, and it's George. Who doesn't want to take a car ride with George?

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
Arriving 7:35p Friday on Southwest from DAL
will have a rental car and staying at Firesky - let me know if your flight is close and need a ride.

Not sure of return yet - may stay longer in PHX

TBB

Level 2 Member
Ok, Elaine and skibum3d are in. Lets' meet at Avis desk. Please remind me as this gets closer!

SCC

Level 2 Member
Ok, Elaine and skibum3d are in. Lets' meet at Avis desk. Please remind me as this gets closer!
I hate to ask y'all to wait just a bit longer, but I'm coming in right after Elaine at 3:05 and would love to join y'all if possible. Staying at Hyatt House I think but happy to head to FireSky and hang out.

TBB

Level 2 Member
I hate to ask y'all to wait just a bit longer, but I'm coming in right after Elaine at 3:05 and would love to join y'all if possible. Staying at Hyatt House I think but happy to head to FireSky and hang out.
SCC, if we fit no problem at all! I have an Intermediate car reserved but will pour my charm at the Avis desk to get the biggest baddest car I can snag :)

SCC

Level 2 Member
SCC, if we fit no problem at all! I have an Intermediate car reserved but will pour my charm at the Avis desk to get the biggest baddest car I can snag :)
Did you get the Avis First with your World MC Elite? Maybe that'll help ;)

Reactions: TBB

Annie H.

Egalatarian
I'm coming in early on Friday, 12:21 PM- US Air- and not leaving Monday afternoon, 2:55 PM -US Air Terminal 4. Anyone available for ride share?

cocobird

Level 2 Member
I'm coming in early on Friday, 12:21 PM- US Air- and not leaving Monday afternoon, 2:55 PM -US Air Terminal 4. Anyone available for ride share?
I can take you in my car. I actually arrive earlier, but then I have to go pick up the car, which is offsite and will take a little bit of time. I can go get the car and then pick you up. Buzz me on my cell phone when you arrive and let me know where we should meet.

AIM

Level 2 Member
Finally booked my inbound flight as prices were creeping up. I'm on US Air arriving at 18:47 on the Friday. If anyone's coming in around then and wants to split a car/Uber/taxi let me know.

Anybody interested in driving from Los Angeles/Orange County region to Phoenix by car? The distance is about 350 miles and can be covered in 5 hrs.

skuldyie

Level 2 Member
In: Oct 7 9:59 pm US 866
Out: Oct 9 8:15 pm WN 600

Anyone interested in uber/cab/rideshare/whatnot?

Maria Sangria

Level 51
I'm arriving 11/7 at 4:39 pm on US636, leaving 11/9 at 10:50 pm on US496. Staying at the FireSky and will have a car. Probably swinging back by the airport Friday around 8:45 to pick up my husband and drop him off Sunday at 2:45.

KennyBSAT

Staff member
In: Oct 7 9:59 pm US 866
Out: Oct 9 8:15 pm WN 600

Anyone interested in uber/cab/rideshare/whatnot?
Oct 7-9? I wanna rideshare in your time machine! :D

I arrive 11/7 WN2425 7:35 PM and leave 11/8 US6624 7:50 PM. Happy to share a ride with anyone else there. Looks like lots will be arriving around the same time, I'll tweet @KennyBSAT once I arrive.

Skywardbd

Level 2 Member
Jay and I are arriving Friday at 3:39/US Airways 559. Staying at the FireSky. Would love to share a ride/taxi/Uber/... with someone. Thanks!