#westcoastDO Official Thread - Car Pooling/Ride Sharing

superdrew

Level 2 Member
Arriving at 8:04 PM on Friday night if anyone needs a ride into town. FYI, Economy car through the chase ultimate rewards portal is $70 all in for 2 days... It looks like rental car rates are creeping up.

nayrb3

Level 2 Member
Anyone arriving late? I land at 10:05 and am looking to ride share. I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn. Don't want anyone to wait for me, but if your interested reply or PM me.

nayrb3

Level 2 Member
I'd be reaching there around 9 pm and have a car. Let me know if you need a ride.
If you're willing to wait and pick me up that would be great! Willing to buy you a drink in exchange :) Lets exchange info in the next few days. Definitely looking forward to the weekend.

PointsCentric

Level 2 Member
Had to change my flights due to a work commitment on Friday so I arrive around 11:30pm Friday night and taking the redeye back to NY Sunday night at 11:30pm

If anyone needs a rides to FireSky, I have a rental car via the Avis free weekend deal. Let me know.

Monkey99

Level 2 Member
Arriving 8:13 PM on UA and renting from Budget. Driving to Hyatt house. Let me know if anyone wants a ride.

aegt

Level 2 Member
landing at 7:30 p on Fri. would like to share a ride to Doubletree resort next to Firesky.

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
Arrive 4:55 Friday SW from BNA.
Depart 11:30AM Sunday.

Staying at Hyatt House. Have full-size rental car. $85.35 National Executive through autoslash.

Have 3 spots left if anyone needs a ride.

FlyingExplorer

Travel, Tastes, & Tennis
I'm arriving at 2:45pm on Friday with WN 683 from HOU.

May I catch a ride with anyone to the FireSky or the DoubleTree next door?

Katstarr

Level 2 Member
I can take you in my car. I actually arrive earlier, but then I have to go pick up the car, which is offsite and will take a little bit of time. I can go get the car and then pick you up. Buzz me on my cell phone when you arrive and let me know where we should meet.
Might I join u guys- I'm arriving on DL from jfk at 12:30.

cocobird

Level 2 Member
Might I join u guys- I'm arriving on DL from jfk at 12:30.
Sure, there's room. I'm picking up the car from the central car rental place and then driving back to the airport to wait in the cell parking lot attached to terminal 4.

skibum3d

Level 2 Member
Ok, Elaine and skibum3d are in. Lets' meet at Avis desk. Please remind me as this gets closer!
I switched flights and caught a ride with another local compadre, so don't wait for me. Thanks much for the offer, and I'm looking forward to meeting you at the do.

skuldyie

Level 2 Member
Hyatt Place and early enough not to miss the flight :) I don't know how PHX's security is but I'm pretty comfortable with whatever.
Me too, just let me know when I should drag myself over to Hyatt Place by :) and i'm assuming it's hyatt place scottsdale?

Avi

Level 2 Member
too late to post as I just changed my flights. I will be arriving Saturday morning and leaving in the evening. If anyone has the same itinerary and want to carpool, let me know.

dodachacha

Level 2 Member
I'd be down to grab anyone arriving around 9 PMish or later, have room for 4. two one nine 743 three one three seven

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
Leaving Hyatt House at 9:15AM to head back to the airport. Have 2 spots if anyone needs a ride. 615-six nine 2-966 three

Annie H.

Egalatarian
I'm looking for a ride share to Phoenix Airport early Monday afternoon. I'm at FireSky and have a 2:55P flight. Is there anyone that will still be around?

Last edited:

cheryld

Level 2 Member
I am leaving Firesky for the airport at 1:00 today. Will be using uber. Anyone need a ride at that time?