NY DO

Katstarr

Level 2 Member
I guess I haven't looked at this thread in a while. Are you actually getting together tomorrow night? I'll be out on long island, not here.

avagyan

Level 2 Member
Just want to thank you guys for organizing/comming.. It was a great pleasure meeting you all. Lets do it again it in future

Unifer

Level 2 Member
A few of us are planning to get together for a meal on Monday evening at 7. Last second, but if you're interested, let me know.

Unifer

Level 2 Member
7pm, we did Cafe China on 37th last time and enjoyed, when they open tomorrow I'll call to see about a reservation. Apologies as I've been really busy these past few days. If anyone has a better place I'm all ears.

GordonBombay

Level 2 Member
I'm in and I can meet anytime after 5. There's a meetup ran by "Reach for the Miles" at the same bar exactly one week earlier. Is that just a coincidence?

GordonBombay

Level 2 Member
630 works for me. I'll probably be wearing a red baseball hat and will have to leave around 8 to get to my softball game.

Matt S NYC

Level 2 Member
Sounds good. It'll be a short meet-up for me. I have a party I have to leave for at 7:15. Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all.