Just a quick reminder to check your American Express offers. Today I logged in and found a number of new offers. The ones I mention below are likely targeted- you may see other offers in your account. The point is to check often as offers are added daily. I’ll add a Twitter Hashtag or Facebook note if I see the offer located publicly.
My Favorite American Express Offers
- $20 off $50 Amazon.com.
- $10 off $200 American Express gift cards
- $20 off $100 McCormick and Schmicks. I especially like this one because you can stack it with their very lucrative rewards program.
- $20 off $100 Staples (2: Platinum business and SPG Business)
- $10 off $50 Office Max/Office Depot on my Platinum Business. I know this offer has been around before. This may only show up if you have not have it previously.
- $25 off $65 using hashtag #AmexBoxed at Boxed.com. You can stack with my $15 invite credit for a whopping $40 off your first purchase. Boxed is like a Costco but with no membership and free shipping.
- Rover.com $30 off $75 (Gold personal and platinum business): If you’re not using Rover for dog care you’re missing out! Rover is basically the Uber of dog walkers where they handle the finances and you select the person best for your pup. Lulu, as you can see, is a pit bull and can be, well, stubborn. She’s a total doll but needs the right person. On Rover I found a former pit bull owner who loves her as much as we do! You get can $20 off your first walk using my my referral link.
- $10 off $50 Hotels.com gift card using twitter hashtag #AmexHotelsdotcom
- $60 off $300 Hilton (Platinum Business)
- $20 off $100 Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. I visited recently with Deal Girl and shared my thoughts here.
American Express gives extra bonus credit back to your account with purchases at select merchants. These bonuses stack with any store promotions and online portal offers so you can easily triple dip. Most offers are targeted in your account but you can also find some on Facebook and Twitter. You can sync a different card to each platform- I recommend this in case an offer that you’d like to redeem twice shows up in both places.
In the past you could use multiple tabs to get multiple targeted American Express Offers. However, this loophole appears to have closed.
Any great offers I’ve missed? How are you using the deals? Please share in the comments.
The Deal Mommy is a proud member of the Saverocity network.