Two of my favorite family travel bloggers- Kim of Stuffed Suitcase and Tamara of We3Travel -have joined forces on a new family travel podcast: The Vacation Mavens. I was thrilled to help out with the first episode about Travel Hacking basics.
The Vacation Mavens podcast is a great one to share with any of your friends and family who constantly ask “how do you do it?” but whose eyes glaze over when you get into the weeds of point valuation. It’s very simple primer highlighting some of my favorite “Today’s To-Do” and other helpful posts for beginners:
- The biggest mistake newbies make
- Why you need to join Twitter and which accounts to follow
- What’s a convertible credit card? (And why you should get one)
- My favorite app for tracking point balances
- Family Travel for Real Life Conference (and why you should come)
Of course I’d be remiss not to mention our very own Saverocity Observation Deck podcast. Topics vary widely from beginner to advanced travel hacking. Every episode has given me at least one tidbit I use often.
Any other podcasts I should add to my listening list? Please share your recs in the comments.
The Deal Mommy is a proud member of the Saverocity network.