Tis the season for bonuses and deals on gift cards! They’re starting to fly fast and furious so I decided to keep a post open as a Wiki that I’ll update often. Ending dates are noted if I see them. If you see any, please share in the comments. Restaurant Gift Card Wiki is here.
- Rite-Aid:Get $5 UP Rewards with any AMEX Gift card, $5 with $25 Facebook/Google Play/Hulu Plus, $6 UP Rewards with $25 of 6 restaurants or $10 with $50 Saks, JCPenney, Sears or Bass Pro. (12/13)
- Staples: $15 Staples Gift Card Easy Rebate with $100 Visa/MC/AMEX. (12/13)
- Walgreens: $10 Walgreens Gift Card with $30 iTunes Purchase (11/29)
- Safeway/Vons: $10 off $25 Grocery Coupon with $100 in iTunes, Google Play, Macy’s, Regal, ToysRUs, Amazon, Best Buy, or Lowe’s (12/9)Don’t forget to use the Just for U App for possible personalized offers.
- Acme Grocery:Buy $100 in participating gift cards Save $10 on your next shopping order when you purchase $25 in groceries Offer valid 12/5-11. Participating cards include; Applebee’s, IHOP, Lowe’s, MasterCard*, Spa Finder, VISA*, iTunes and AMEX*. Gift card purchases(s) must be made in a single transaction.
- Starbucks Give $10 add $10: valid 12/8-14.
- Gyft: $5 off $15 1st purchase.Tons of retailers listed.
- Groupon: a whole page of $25 gift cards that come with $5 Groupon bonus.
Don’t forget to spend 5 minutes comparing the ad to the coupons.com widget below before heading out shopping and you’ll leave with a bunch more cheap stuff. CVS in particular has bunches of stuff for free with extra care bucks, so with coupons they’re paying you to take it home!
Don’t feel like leaving your couch?
Check Raise for a bunch of discount gift cards. Use promo code RAISE75AF if you’re new to Raise for $5 off your first purchase of $75 or more.
Or of course there’s always Deal Mommy Fave Cardpool that is also great for buying as they’re currently offering new customers $5 in credit off their first purchase (no min, so look for something small and you’ll clean up!).