I’ve mentioned before that I crossed the Macy’s Parade in New York City of my “legend-(wait for it)-dary list”* last year. Another highlight of that trip was a trip to FAO Schwartz at opening when the employees line up and cheer as guests enter the store.
Even better would be this private tour of FAO offered for only ten bucks to Mastercard owners- but you get a $10 gift card so the tour is actually free. You get access to the store when no one else does,and the tour sounds awesome!:
- A 45-minute tour hosted by a world famous FAO Schwarz Toy Soldier
- A store history, highlights (including The Grand Hall and the Muppet Whatnot™ Workshop) and toy demos
- Coffee and danish at FAO Café
- Complimentary coupon – 10% off your in-store purchase of $60 or more when you use your MasterCard®
- $10 FAO Schwarz gift card for each ticketholder on the tour
Lots of other goodies listed in New York, and lots of other cities in the Priceless program. Have you ever taken advantage? Please share!