- Target is putting an even bigger bullseye on Resellers – they’ve released a new policy:
- Doctor of Credit reports that Fatwallet is going to migrate to Ebates. Truth be told, I didn’t really use Fatwallet as a portal terribly often – but I am 1 new sign-up away from a nice bonus ($50) on Ebates (which could be a first for this blog!) — If I do end up getting the bonus, I’ll do a giveaway for a cool Emirates First Class Amenity Kit for a lucky person who comments on this post!
- Vinh – the poster child for bans (kidding, Vinh, seriously, kidding!) reports some more bans, some of them meaningful to Resellers, like Kohls, and Ebay (if you hit the gift card deals hard).
- The Staples-Office Depot merger has been deemed “not gonna happen” because competition would be stifled.
- Oren highlights the tricky issue of warranties. Beware!
Courtesy of Josh – it looks like Amazon is restricting a bunch of, if not all Microsoft products. It looks like it might be an agreement with Microsoft, because when you try to get permission, Amazon asks for a letter from Microsoft, permitting you to sell their products. This is definitely a negative development, as I was certainly enjoying selling Surface Pro 3’s, and I’m sure many others were too! Screenshot below as an example. Oren also wrote about others (Sony) that are restricted – which is a great reminder why you should always add a product to your inventory before buying!!