I mentioned in my Save the Date that I would give a week’s notice.
True to my word, I am giving a week’s notice. I wanted to speed up the time between the “save the date” and actually releasing tickets, primarily because I know people want to start booking travel, and I don’t want folks booking travel, if they cannot get a ticket. It just seems unfair.
So that said, we will be releasing tickets on Saturday 21 May, at 10am Eastern Time, with a second grouping of tickets to be released on Sunday 22 May, at 10am Eastern Time.
I can’t tell you everything, but here is what I can tell you:
- Tickets will cost $95.
- You will get 5 beverages/beers, and lunch
- A ton of great networking opportunities, and a number of awesome speakers
I won’t share all the speakers right now, for two reasons: (1) I don’t have them locked in, and (2) I won’t lock the speakers in, until the survey is back with what you all want to learn!
But, I will say this:
- We’ll be inviting Micheal Dean back to talk about Gift Cards – Reselling them, Buying them, Maximizing them.
I have a number of other folks who have expressed interest in attending and speaking, but I’m hesitant until we get the results of the survey that I will send out after we release tickets. The reason we do this is because we want to provide a line-up that you, the attendee, wants. Potential topics include:
- Reselling Tools
- Tips and Tricks for Scaling
- Others based on survey results
So, I realize I haven’t given you every detail, but the fact is, we’re more than 3 months out. I want to give you the opportunity to form some of the DO, and I’ll take your input and make a masterpiece.
The things that will not change are:
- Date/Time: 11 September/9-6pm
- Location: Jailbreak Brewery, Laurel, MD
- Link: ResellingDO3