ResellingDO 5 is only a few weeks away now, so I wanted to take the time to highlight our speakers.
ResellingDO 5 Key Details
- When: Saturday, August 12th, 2017
- What: A full day of networking, presentations on reselling covering topics such as scaling, Merch by Amazon, and niche sourcing.
- Where: Hyatt Place Orlando Airport
- Tickets: Buy your ResellingDO 5 Tickets here
ResellingDO 5 Speakers
We have an excellent line-up of speakers, as well!
- Hans: Hans loves to travel and take photos, flying at least 100k miles every year. In 2011 he leveraged a SkyMall deal to earn 1 million Delta miles by buying $40k worth of cameras and reselling them. That opened his eyes to the possibility and he went into business with a fellow FlyerTalker who he had become friends with. That business that he co-founded now sells more than $5m in electronics every year on Amazon and eBay, and is poised for big further growth with some key foundations having been laid in the past year. Hans made a number of mistakes in scaling up that caused a lot of stress and headaches. He’ll share those mistakes and offer advice on how to avoid making those same mistakes in the scaling up process.
- Haley: Haley’s a reseller of merchandise as well as an expert in Merch by Amazon, having done rather significant growth in Merch by Amazon over the past year – if you’ve been approved for Merch by Amazon but are not sure what the next step is, this will be one to definitely attend! If you haven’t applied for a Merch by Amazon account, there is still time, do it now!
- Kenny : Will highlight local Retail Arbitrage sourcing away from the big-box stores in cities both big and small, small-town sourcing, and selling strategies for replenishables.
- Geoff: Scaling up means focusing on many different aspects; one of the ways you can realize near immediate savings is shipping product via pallets whenever possible. Geoff will give a primer on Less than Truck Load (LTL) shipping and how it can save you shipping costs.