The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know!
- Gary shares that Virgin America’s offering is actually pretty good. He says “the very best domestic first class product.” It looks to me like the seat itself is reminiscent of Singapore’s Silk Air regional first class seat, which definitely would be appreciated on those non-A321T transcons.
- More bag fees for the more expensive tickets.
Miles and Points:
- The trio known as Dem Flyers, poses with their favorite credit cards. Which one is your favorite?
- As the Joe Flies asks the question – what is your blindspot? It’s pretty clear that Delta is probably mine, so much so that I don’t even have many points that could be used toward a Delta award–I’m not big on Membership Rewards points either.
- Vinh of Miles per Day shows the art of the possible when it comes to manufactured spending and reselling.
- Gary reports that Alaska is unlikely to move away from mileage earning (e.g. to revenue based earning like AA, UA, DL).
- Seth talks about Reward Diversity Growing in Significance for Airlines and Hotels.
Tagging Miles posts:
- Review: Japan Airlines Business Class 777-200 Haneda to Bangkok
- Sao Paulo Brazil’s Airport – Significant Improvements
- Review: Japan Airlines First Class Lounge – Haneda
- Review: Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER Chicago-Narita