The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Apparently one of Panasonic’s In Flight Entertainment (IFE) units has a rather significant flaw that allows not so nice people to do things from stealing credit card or making your seat recline when you don’t want it to–or worse, go upright on a redeye!
Miles and Points:
- AwardWallet’s premium offering will be going up in February. If you haven’t been paying $5 every six months ($10 per year) then now may be the time to be grandfathered in. If you haven’t used AwardWallet, please consider using my AwardWallet code, or Gary’s which is in the linked post.
- If you’ve been tempted on to transfer SPG points to Virgin America, please know that will be ending on 6 Jan 17.
- Vinh has a brief post highlighting some of the valuable blogs we’ve lost in 2016.
- 2016: My Year of Travel
- 2016: Looking back at quite the year of Reselling on Amazon
- Your 2014 American Airlines Business Extra Points Expire Soon!
- Saverocity Observation Deck: Festivus the Second