The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know!
- John Walton shares that certain Je ne sais quoi of flying Emirates First Class… even on a 777!
- Pizza in Motion shares a Disney Fan who visited all 5 parks in 75 hours. That puts him traveling around the world in 75 hours, including stops at all of the “kingdoms” within the parks. I call that impressive!
Miles and Points:
- Kickfurther may be a way to increase credit card spend. There may also be some further opportunities here, but too soon to tell. Frequent Miler has a great review, so much so that I’ve already signed up myself. Now, FM has done all the hard work, so should you choose to sign up – you can use his link in the post, or if you like, here is my referral link. — note, you get $5, and for every 3rd, the referrer (FM or I) get an “Offer Key”
- More visibility on the miles and points game. Interesting to read the last sentence.
- And about the visibility on the game – Matt poses some interesting questions, with respect to the intent of folks that get published in these big articles. I do ask myself, whats in it for them?
- Dia held her 4th Family Travel for Real Life conference (#FT4RL) this past weekend. She isn’t resting on her laurels after the success – she’s already set the date for the 5th!
- Increasing credit card spend from home is a goal of mine, I call the points earned “Pajama Points,” Frequent Miler shares 9 ways to earn Pajama Points. Some have been around for a while, but there are a couple newer items to the list, that its worth a read.
- Is flying a former Soviet Union era commercial jet a bucket list item? Perhaps a Tupolev or an Ilyushin IL-62? Then this tour might be for you. As an added bonus, you could visit Belarus or North Korea–and get to fly on Air Koryo!