Zion National Park

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
I've had 4 work trips to Las Vegas in the last couple of years and have made the 2.5 hour drive to ZNP each time. In my mind it is one of the most underrated parks in the Lower 48.

The two iconic hikes are Angel's Landing and Narrows of the Virgin River. I've done Angel's Landing 3 times so this last trip I tackled the Narrows. I highly recommend taking the side spur into Orderville Canyon if you do the Narrows hike.

There are some unpublished Native American Hieroglyphics a couple miles past the tunnel that are well-worth the 1/4 mile hike from the parking area. PM for directions.

Jiffy

Level 2 Member
Angel's Landing is a truly amazing hike, did it with a buddy back in April. Also did the West Rim Trail - a very long hike, but not a ton of ups and downs made it very enjoyable!

Zion is probably our favorite park so far. Couldn't do Angel's with the kids, but did part of the Narrows & it was amazing. I also loved staying in Springdale...such a cute town. Bryce Canyon is fabulous too. Did a really long hike there, even with the kids.

nsmn4945

Level 2 Member
+1 on the Angel's Landing and the Narrows. Zion is probably one of my favorite national parks....so much to see and do. And the colors during sunset are simply amazing.