Which Chase Card dining

Hanoi IG

Level 2 Member
My chase Freedom is 5% through September and my new CSR is 3x on dining. Since they are the same kind of points, which one will give me more?

I will be dining in New York over the weekend so will spend a fair amount and prefer max benefits.

swazzie

Level 2 Member
Use your Freedom until you reach $1500 in dining spend for this quarter, then use the CSR afterwards. The Freedom 5% = 5x UR points.

Hanoi IG

Level 2 Member
Use your Freedom until you reach $1500 in dining spend for this quarter, then use the CSR afterwards. The Freedom 5% = 5x UR points.
Thanks!Thought so but wasn't quite sure. I just wish I could be sure how much I've spent. There is a gauge but it doesn't say exactly how much. Unfortunately it has Foreign Currency charge so I counldnt' use it effectively in Germany last month.

swazzie

Level 2 Member
Log onto your Chase account and scroll down to your Freedom account info. Click on 'Go to BLUEPRINT' at the bottom of the Freedom info which will bring up the Blueprint home page. Press 'See Spending' under the 'Track It' window. Click on the 'Restaurants' category to show how much you've spent in each statement cycle including the current one (posted charges). That'll give you a rough estimate of what you've spent this quarter--you'll need to subtract the July statement spend that actually happened in June.