Which central vaccum unit is the best?

Vince

Level 2 Member
Hey everyone , quick random question. Been doing some research on a central vacuum unit system . Everyone and their mother says that they are the best in the world. Does anyone have any unbiased opinions about what central vacuum system works best for them. There are a few brands that stand out like CANNAVAC and eletectrolux. We're just looking for quality unit. Looking for any opinions or suggestions on this matter. I just can't get a straight answer from anyone. Everyone has an agenda when it comes to the vacuums.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I just can't get a straight answer from anyone. Everyone has an agenda when it comes to the vacuums.
I had the same problem recently trying to build an estate plan for my family. Damn lawyers and vacuum related sales people.

KennyBSAT

Staff member
We have had a Beam system (I think it was the second to lowest cost model at the time) for 15 years and it has been great. I did all the installation and piping. The hose end that plugs into the wall has been replaced once, and the brush belts last 3 or 4 years.

Vince

Level 2 Member
Company was called a beam system? Im telling you like you said Matt these vaccum and snake oil salesman they all say their the greatest!! LoL

patrickd

Hey everyone , quick random question. Been doing some research on a central vacuum unit system . Everyone and their mother says that they are the best in the world. Does anyone have any unbiased opinions about what central vacuum system works best for them. There are a few brands that stand out like CANNAVAC and eletectrolux. We're just looking for quality unit. Looking for any opinions or suggestions on this matter. I just can't get a straight answer from anyone. Everyone has an agenda when it comes to the vacuums.
Strange thing to ask, but I'd rather post it here than create another topic - which one did you got in the result? Came across your post since I'm in the middle of planning our new house, so I'm considering whether it's worthy getting one of these or it'd be better to simply get a robo-vacuum for each floor instead.
Yes, I realize that it's been years since the last post...
So Matt, if Vince is not here, just send me a notice/reply so I could start a new thread. Thanks in advance, gents!

Last edited: