Where can I find eyelash shampoo?

Geovany

Hi! My girlfriend needs an eyelash shampoo to clean her lashes before putting on her artificial lashes. I'm thinking of buying it at a specialty store, but I have no idea where it might be.

GetawaysRus

Level 2 Member
I'll assume this is a serious question, even though it's sure an odd one for Saverocity, so here's an answer.

There are many people with an eyelid condition called blepharitis. Google will help you search "treatment of blepharitis." The mainstay of treatment involves cleaning the eyelids and lashes. Baby shampoo (or baby shampoo diluted with an equal amount of tap water) placed on a moist, warm facecloth is a traditional way to do this, and it's cheap. Used carefully, baby shampoo won't make the eyes sting. There are also a number of eyelid scrub products which you will find at a pharmacy. An example of an over-the-counter eyelid scrub product would be OcuSoft Lid Scrub, but expect this to be significantly more expensive than baby shampoo.

davidsaver

I was surprised to learn that eyelash shampoo exists too. I did some research and found out that you can buy it online from Amazon and probably from various other websites. They have different brands and prices, so you can compare and choose the best one for your girlfriend. You can also check out some reviews on Amazon because I have not used this product myself or know someone who do. 😊