What's the best card to PC Citi Prestige?

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
I pulled the trigger and PC Citi Prestige to TYP card. That way, I can keep the TY points active. Else, it would expire 30 or 60 days.

On a second thought, I was wondering if I should've inquired about other card options to PC. Did anyone switch to double cash or Dividend cards (is that even possible?).

Glenn

Level 2 Member
Don't know. I've done AA Platinum to TYP and DoubleCash though so I'd say yes? Call and ask though if you really want to know.

Based on FM's wild speculation you might be best doing a PC within a family, e.g. from Prestige to TYP Premier or other TY card though since he speculates this may not reset your 24 month clock, which PC'ing to a different family (say DC, or Hilton, or AA) would. Maybe.

slowreactor

Level 2 Member
If you want to stay inside the TYP family your 2 options are Premier & Preferred. Premier will still have a $95/year fee, and you can still transfer to partners & have a 1.25 airline redemption rate. Preferred has no annual fee, but then your TYPs just becomes flat 1c/point value.

Jedi

Level 2 Member
I product changed Prestige to Access More. Nice thing too is that many seem to get very limited LOC when applying for the Access More, but the product change was for full $25,000 LOC which is very nice 3X on many things.

GettingReady

Level 2 Member
If you want to stay inside the TYP family your 2 options are Premier & Preferred. Premier will still have a $95/year fee, and you can still transfer to partners & have a 1.25 airline redemption rate. Preferred has no annual fee, but then your TYPs just becomes flat 1c/point value.
Since I'm math impaired, how much money would it take paying the AF on the Premier, $95, to offset the increased redemption value of 0.25?