What's New at Saverocity?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
A quick update from the Saverocity Team.

We've launched two new sites this week:

The Observation Deck - this is a podcast series that is hosted by Joe from @asthejoeflies it's now a standalone site and you can subscribe to the podcasts via RSS or through iTunes. If you are interested in joining in on a podcast please shoot us an email, or if you have any thoughts on who you'd like to be on next.

Saverocity Award Booking - we've launched an award booking service through the Saverocity network. We'd be glad to take care of your needs and take the stress out of booking an award. Additionally the Award Booking Help sub-forum is growing well, and we're going to focus on helping people learn the intricacies of award booking.

Speaking/Meetups

TravelConOC is on Saturday 2/28 in Anaheim, CA. I'll be there along with:
  • Omar from Travel Summary
  • Tahsir from Bengali Miles Guru
  • Scott from Travel Codex
  • The Man from Travel with Grant
Upgrd is having a meetup near LAX- I'm trying to see if we can merge that into one giant debaucherous meetup... but it is a last minute thought so may be too late to pull off.

Cheers
Matt

Weezl

Level 2 Member
Would love to meet some of you in OC Saturday but I have a lecture in the AM and then my daughter has a tennis tourney. When is the meetup? I might be able to make it to LAX if it is the same day (Saturday)

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Would love to meet some of you in OC Saturday but I have a lecture in the AM and then my daughter has a tennis tourney. When is the meetup? I might be able to make it to LAX if it is the same day (Saturday)
The meetup is in the lobby of the Westin near LAX. I'm not going to be there as I'm overnighting in Anaheim, but it should be fun.

Daniel

#hackingtheplane(t)
Just tweeted @ you but realized I could write here @Matt . 1. Congrats! 2. Minor nit, but you should try to make the bounding boxes the same size across the three options. Probably just need to cut out a single word, which would give you the line difference.