Poll What is the shortest notice to book a SPG room

What is the shortest time to reservation for an award booking at SPG properties?

• 1 day in advance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I'm compiling a list of award booking to hotel reservation timelines - the purpose is to see which chains allow short notice bookings so you can increase flexibility in your plan. To make it easier to collate I have added a poll so we can identify real 'winners'. If you select the best answer, 'booked on phone app/phone call while in hotel lobby' please let me know if it was personal experience or if not where you read this.

Cheers
Matt

RoamingOnPoints

Level 2 Member
Have done this via the website numerous times over the last year while sitting in the lobby (or while in a room trying to book another night that day). Always done via the website. The reservation itself is instant, but in my experience it can sometimes take ~15 minutes for it to show up for the front desk.

pillow25

Level 2 Member
Have done through the app while walking in the front door at the hotel lobby. Also have called from the airport while en route to the hotel.

Ctrix65513

Level 2 Member
I personally booked an award room for a Friday night stay at 2AM the following Saturday morning. This was all done via the front desk phone with reservations.

Last edited: