What games do you like to play on your phone?

derikoder

Genshin Impact offers an expansive open-world experience that rivals many console games. With its beautiful graphics, engaging combat, and a vast world to explore, it’s hard to believe it’s a mobile game. The gacha system might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but the game's sheer depth and polish make it a standout in the mobile RPG genre.

igrementino

Playing snake online is my favorite game. One of the most appealing aspects of Snake is its simplicity. There’s no need for elaborate tutorials or complicated controls—just a basic understanding of the rules and a keyboard or touchscreen to get started. The game’s objective is straightforward: guide the snake to eat the food and grow longer while avoiding collisions with the walls or its own tail. This simplicity is what makes Snake so addictive; it’s easy to pick up, hard to put down, and always a challenge to improve.

davidsaver

I find myself playing Rollercoin on my phone, even though I'm not sure why. The game doesn't look great, and I haven't earned anything from it yet.