#westcoastDO Thank you and congratulations!

Alpen_Geoff

Level 2 Member
Definitely agree, Thanks Matt and anyone else that had a hand in organizing - was a great event with good speakers and networking / social ops.

Was great to meet so many people even though I missed so many also, looking forward to catching up again at the next one

italdesign

Level 2 Member
As a light MS'er, it was eye opening. Awesome event, and great people.

I didn't think it was possible, but I had to withdraw in order to digest all the new information.

The social part was the highlight for me. It was interesting to see all the approaches people are taking for their individual circumstances. I probably learned the most from chatting with ppl. The presentations provided the seeds for the conversations.

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
Really enjoyed my first DO. The presentations were engaging and entertaining and provided food for thought. The venue was a great choice - I stayed at the Firesky and found it to be much to my liking - it was beautiful. Dinner at Taggio was really good as well.

The best part of it for me was the friends that I made and in particular, the Women's meetup was the highlight. It was a small group and really was an easy, open atmosphere to share in.

Matt - thanks for organizing this. It was excellent.

SomeRandomGuy

Nerd, Poet, Warrior
Thanks for setting this up Matt, I really enjoyed it, and it was nice meeting you (albeit briefly). Also, the Firesky (that really seems like a Polish name to me) was very nice, and the food was quite good.

rforest117

Level 2 Member
What are the planned dates for the next #westcoastDO? I'm working on next years travel and I would like to include the DO.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
What are the planned dates for the next #westcoastDO? I'm working on next years travel and I would like to include the DO.
There aren't any yet. I'm still mulling over the future direction of these events and am wondering about sub-dividing them further. Will certainly announce something here when decided.