#westcoastDO Official Thread - Meetups Friday Evening and Sunday

Alpen_Geoff

Level 2 Member
I get in at 8pm and am staying at Firesky, will have a car if anyone needs a ride

Milesabout and Aim -
Pilot Marc, Steventravels and I were trying to set something up around 9 for us late arrivals, anyone have suggestion for central spot where we could all meet up?

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
Please keep posting to this thread on Friday for us late arrivals. We'll be looking for the crowd after we arrive at 10:30 PM. We're staying at the Hyatt House so we'll look to the bar area there first and go from there.
Maybe easier to just tweet
#westcoastdo
to find eachother!

Haley

I am not a robot
Maybe easier to just tweet
#westcoastdo
to find eachother!
+1 What she said!

We get into PHX around 4:00 PM Friday, staying at Firesky. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I guess #notreallyanywhereneartheWCbutitwillDO is too long for a hashtag. :cool:

Haley

I am not a robot
Question for locals: is there a good liquor store near Firesky? I'm thinking I might just mix myself up a batch of something.

italdesign

Level 2 Member
I might be the only one arriving Saturday morning. Scheduled to arrive at 9:15. Fingers crossed it is on time.

Will have Sunday and most of Monday to check out the area.

spirith20

Level 2 Member
Question for locals: is there a good liquor store near Firesky? I'm thinking I might just mix myself up a batch of something.

There is a Safeway Supermarket (also sells GCs with a CC) 1.9 miles from the Fire Sky Resort that will have a wide selection of alcohol at a reasonable price. It's located at 7920 E Chaparral, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. Hope this helps.

steventravel

Level 2 Member
There is a Safeway Supermarket (also sells GCs with a CC) 1.9 miles from the Fire Sky Resort that will have a wide selection of alcohol at a reasonable price. It's located at 7920 E Chaparral, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. Hope this helps.
Yes in AZ, Just about everyplace sells liquor. All grocery stores and Convenience stores, Until 2AM.

Selling on Sunday doesn't start till 10AM.

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
Wife & I are arriving at 5:25 from EWR and staying at Hyatt House. Hope to catch some of you there.
Hey Mike, my buddy David and I land at 4:55 and we are staying at Hyatt House. MarshallonMoney and StevenTravel were talking about grabbing dinner/drinks. I think Steven's wife is coming too. Steven, let us know where to meet since you are local.

I have a full-size car so if anyone is landing around 4:55PM and needs a ride let me know. Feel free to text me 615-692-9663 or hit me up on twitter "jamesstorie1".

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
I might be the only one arriving Saturday morning. Scheduled to arrive at 9:15. Fingers crossed it is on time.

Will have Sunday and most of Monday to check out the area.
I landed around 9:45 in CLT for the East Coast Event. Taxi driver drove like 75MPH on side streets to get us there right as the presentation started.

Maria Sangria

Level 51
Hey Mike, my buddy David and I land at 4:55 and we are staying at Hyatt House. MarshallonMoney and StevenTravel were talking about grabbing dinner/drinks. I think Steven's wife is coming too. Steven, let us know where to meet since you are local.

I have a full-size car so if anyone is landing around 4:55PM and needs a ride let me know. Feel free to text me 615-692-9663 or hit me up on twitter "jamesstorie1".
I'd be interested in tagging along for dinner. I arrive at 4:39, and will be an orphan until my husband arrives later at night. I'm @maria_sangria on Twitter.

Shane

Level 2 Member
I am also at the Hyatt House. In fact I am sitting by the pool right now enjoying not being in Michigan. Would be interested in meeting up. I was thinking of may be heading over to Firesky in a few hour too.

SCC

Level 2 Member
I am also at the Hyatt House. In fact I am sitting by the pool right now enjoying not being in Michigan. Would be interested in meeting up. I was thinking of may be heading over to Firesky in a few hour too.
I'm staying at Hyatt house too. Just landed at phx

Haley

I am not a robot
Anyone interested in Thai food? Heading out from Firesky in a few. Husband is w/me. Have room in car for 2-3 people

superdrew

Level 2 Member
Having a pint at the main bar in the lobby if anyone wants to join... Andrew in khaki shorts and a light green shirt...