#westcoastDO Official Thread - FireSky cancellations + waitlist

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Hey folks,

If you should be unable to attend the Do and need to cancel or transfer your tickets it would be great if you don't cancel Firesky.

If you got the discounted rate and cancel, that rate vanishes, and there are likely to be many people who would love to get in on it. Instead, if you cannot attend and wish to cancel your room please post the nights of your reservation that are available in the thread below.

Once you find a 'taker' for the rooms, please email Ryan at Firesky to arrange the transfer to them. His email is Ryan.Nelly@kimptonhotels.com.

Please copy the third party (who is receiving the room) in the email too!

If anyone is interested in a room at Firesky at the $159 (plus tax and resort fee) and has a ticket already please let me know in the comments.

Cheers,
Matt

Edit- updated to ask you to coordinate direct transfers- I can't manage each transfer any longer due to workload. Thanks! If it is too much hassle for you, just cancel the reservation.

See you soon!

Last edited:

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Sunday only slot available- let me know if anyone wants this.

sc801

Level 2 Member
I am hoping for a room at Firesky since my email was sent back to the wrong address :-( At least for Saturday night....

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Sunday night only available - please let me know if anyone wants it.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Fri/Sat/Sun reservation available RIGHT NOW!!! who wants in?

KennyBSAT

Staff member
Our plans have changed due to school stuff kids don't want to miss. I have worked out a room share and have a spare reservation at Firesky for Friday and Saturday at the group rate. Please send a message if you'd like to get it transferred.

MPA

Level 2 Member
I also have a reservation for Friday and Saturday that is available. Please send me a message if you need a transfer.

pstlb

Level 2 Member
Please add me to the list at Firesky group rate. I can do a Friday & Saturday night OR Saturday night only. Thanks.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Please add me to the list at Firesky group rate. I can do a Friday & Saturday night OR Saturday night only. Thanks.
I'm checking with another reader now. Will need your email to process this, you can PM me that.

Katstarr

Level 2 Member
it might or it might not, I'm not sure (but I am a government employee). Nevertheless I'm going to cancel my sunday night reservation as I'm switching to a redeye flight home sunday night.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Please note that Ryan is out of the office, if you need to transfer rooms or check for space, please contact Gail:

gail.jarres@kimptonhotels.com

Also - if you are waiting to see if someone is taking the room from you, don't forget that if they do not you are responsible for cancelling it still!