Wells Fargo Cards

F

Fuerza

I have a store card that is serviced by Wells Fargo. I want to apply for their 5% CashBack card I'm afraid if I apply for the 5% card that I wont get the benefit. Anyone have insight to this?

ValueTravelerOZ

Level 2 Member
I have a store card that is serviced by Wells Fargo. I want to apply for their 5% CashBack card I'm afraid if I apply for the 5% card that I wont get the benefit. Anyone have insight to this?
I just applied for this card and will let you know shortly. However, Im not sure why you wouldnt get it as they are two different cards

F

Fuerza

I just applied for this card and will let you know shortly. However, Im not sure why you wouldnt get it as they are two different cards
I made a phone call to Wells Fargo credit card applications. The new account CSR said as long as I don't have a Wells Fargo Platinum Visa card then I could apply for the Cash Back Visa for the 5% rewards for 6 months. I'm still going to close my store credit card that is serviced by WF. I don't need it anymore plus it will go into closure anyway.

Brenton

Level 2 Member
I can also confirm that I personally received the 40k bonus for the WF Propel World after receiving the 20k bonus for the Platinum Visa.