Dismiss Notice
Welcome to The Forum. Please register here, to join the conversation. It only takes a moment!

Welcome To Bootcamp

Discussion in 'Bootcamp' started by Matt, Jan 5, 2015.

1. JCPoints16

JCPoints16 JCMiling

AWESOME! Thank you so much Renee. Sorry Matt if I create more work for you but I'm going to be sending you a message soon.

2. montmorency

montmorency Level 2 Member

Googling - that's what I did in the beginning, too! It seems funny now, but back then I was determined to find out why "Walmart Kate" and not, let's say, "Walmart Jane". Kiosk At The Entrance - KATE...but Google didn't help - certain things you learn only from reading various threads and forums...

3. Keeton

Keeton Level 2 Member

Hey I had a chance to review a few of the resources and really liked the content. I did try an skim through a few as well. The one thing I was curious about is if you have resources devoted to different forms of MS? I've been doing some research since the last time I mistakenly posted about different forms and I think I have a better understanding. As I get to to level two, Ill be able to provide better information. I'm also eager to be involved in more conversations.

4. QueenoftheSkyPesos

QueenoftheSkyPesos New Member

Just joined; looking forward to being part of a forum that won't flame me if I dare post a question ;)

5. QueenoftheSkyPesos

QueenoftheSkyPesos New Member

I'll admit I had to google "YMMV". As for KATE, yes, some things only come with time. It's really a brilliant acronym.

6. adnan

adnan New Member

Great blog, I have been MSing since 2012. have not been MSing lately because I got lazy to go to Grocery store because of two kids. Now days I do high Vol Buy and Sell Process to generate between 10x to 15x (includes UR CB OD or OM and Portal), also i joined the group because there are meetup groups here so i know the time and schedule to meet up with them.

7. J18

J18 Level 2 Member

Not a big fan of blogging or posting but I'm doing the required things to get me to the level 2 access. Hoping to learn more about this craft and contribute as well.

8. NewHot

NewHot New Member

Hello Everyone

9. Sephy

Sephy Level 2 Member

Hi Matt,
    Can I please be upgraded to level 2?