Victoria Secret's Secret Rewards

AnyNameYouWish

Level 2 Member
I started on Feb 12th and have received 10 so far. They typically send them approx. 15 days of receiving them but this promo is running very late. There are lots of complaints. This isn't typical.

Mufmuf

Level 2 Member
I am glad to know I am not the only one who has not received any GC yet.
I only did 10 of them. I stopped around mid March as I am not 100% sure if I get anything back. This is my first year so if I get all 10 GCs , I will do more next year.

spamman808

Level 2 Member
Just got my first one in the mail today. I sent them out at the beginning of the promotion. Like I said previously, I used cards and not paper. I said I'd let people know if that worked, and I guess it did (at least once!). Hope to see more GC soon.

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
I got my first one today, as well. At this rate, I'll get the last AFTER they expire, though...

Mufmuf

Level 2 Member
Just received my first mystery card. Received only one....

Is there a way to check the value on the card?

spamman808

Level 2 Member
If you look at the fine print on the back, they tell you to log into: victoriassecet.com/gift/gift-card to check your balance.

Mufmuf

Level 2 Member
If you look at the fine print on the back, they tell you to log into: victoriassecet.com/gift/gift-card to check your balance.
Thanks. I am glad I got at least one. I was not sure if I would get any GC back.

I forgot to mention that I used a 4x6 photo paper for the submission.

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
I've gotten three, so far. I think a complaint directly to VS might be in order, from a LOT of people. Following the rules, which includes sending them an envelope to get your reward back to you, should mean that it's fairly easy to fulfill for people.

Methinks that they need to hire a different fulfillment company, next time.

Mufmuf

Level 2 Member
No problem...and tell me about it. I've still only received 2...this is worse than the IHG promo! :)
I am not familiar with the IHG promo. If it is better than this one, I may be interested in it....
May I know what "IHG" stands for?

swazzie

Level 2 Member
IHG stands for InterContinental Hotels Group, a group of hotels that includes the InterContinental and Holiday Inn brands among others. The recent IHG promo that allowed mail-in entries was called Priceless Surprises, but it ended last month so you won't be able to participate.

Jamie

Level 2 Member
I've gotten three, so far. I think a complaint directly to VS might be in order, from a LOT of people. Following the rules, which includes sending them an envelope to get your reward back to you, should mean that it's fairly easy to fulfill for people.

Methinks that they need to hire a different fulfillment company, next time.
I've got three also, and I started during the pink nation window. I was hopeful, because I got two on the day that non-Angel credit cards seemed to start receiving theirs, and now only one more after like a week (or more?).
If you complain, what email/phone/address are you complaining to?

Mufmuf

Level 2 Member
IHG stands for InterContinental Hotels Group, a group of hotels that includes the InterContinental and Holiday Inn brands among others. The recent IHG promo that allowed mail-in entries was called Priceless Surprises, but it ended last month so you won't be able to participate.
Thank you for the info. Will do it next time if the promo is offered.

suljaga13

Level 2 Member
Mailed my entries from 2 addresses. From my home address I sent early entries (have the Angel card) started on Feb. 12th, and from the other address I started mailing on date that was allowed for general public. So far I got 27 GC, all $10.
A very nice cashier at my local VS store lets me use 6-7 GC at the time, as long as I have enough items for the number of GC that I am using. For instance I need to have 7 items to reedem 7 GC. They also have a lot of 2x$10 items. If you want it to purchase single item that cost $60, you would have to spend $50 (5x GC) on 2X$10 to get 10($5.00) items + 1 item ($60) and you could use 11 GC=$110. It deffinitelly beats going to store 11 times, as the fine prints limits redemption of 1GC per 1 store visit.

spamman808

Level 2 Member
Got 4 more in the mail yesterday. There's one VS on Maui, so my gf and I have been going down every day...today I suggested that she ask the cashier if she could do more than 1 item at a time (thanks suljaga13) and the cashier was happy to oblige. Like suljaga13 said, you have to have x number of items for x number of gift cards. Saves us some time getting to the store. YMMV, but it never hurts to ask!

buck

I am just letting Victoria's Secret loyal customers be aware that Victoria's Secret will no longer send out any coupons to it's customers. VS will no longer send out the $10 off a bra or free panty coupons any longer. This is extremely frustrating especially for those customers who are loyal and want to save money. I don't know of anyone who prefers not to save money and we can all agree that VS prices are high. This change is for VS to save money, however, they are a multi billion dollar industry and are not financially hurting. Sharon Turney stepped down as CEO and Les Wexner took over and has implemented the change.

AnyNameYouWish

Level 2 Member
That's like throwing a chair off the Titanic. What they really need to do is close the horrible loophole with the angel reward cards.

buck

I have more bad news. Victoria's Secret is discontinuing their swim, sleepwear and lounge line. The company is going down the toilet!!!

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
I'm not too upset. I managed to find a whopping three things to spend my cards on. Given that I stopped at ten, I still netted $23+ ($.47 X 2 X10 + labor) in value.

But really, it isn't what it used to be, so it's off my list for promos to care about.

Vic Diaz

Level 2 Member
My wife was able to use 17 of them on one transaction in Fort Worth, TX the guy said we could use as many as the computer would let us.. We only had like 6 items.

buck

I do have some disappointing news. Victoria's Secret (Les Wexner) has decided to discontinue the Secret Rewards program that we all love. I will miss it especially this holiday season. It made it more fun to shop at VS!! :(