Vancouver Canada to Perth Australia

JasonWilliams

Hi there

I'm looking to purchase a one way business class ticket from Vancouver BC to Perth Australia on the 5th of Oct 2015. Just one adult passenger

In terms of route I'm pretty unconcerned. Am more concerned with getting a killer price for business class ticket.

I have used the LifeMiles 2x1 points offers before but there does not seem to be anything like that going at the moment with them.

Anyone have any ideas?

cheers Jason

thepaul500

Level 2 Member
Do you have any flexibility?

Otherwise...spend the $1800 and buy a one way premium econ flight on Air NZ (with a feeder from YVR-LAX on AC)...

NEPIC

Level 2 Member
Both AS and UA have Buy Miles sales going on right now, with travel to Australia working out: AS ~$1200++ and UA ~$1400++ one way.

Both options would (realistically) require going via Asia, with AS the better one with a single connection on CX through HKG theoretically possible. UA would require 2 stops as you'd have to connect in SIN or BKK.

UA's website shows availability YVR-NRT-BKK-PER with the short NRT-BKK leg in Y on the date you want. You'd have to use AC's or NH's website to take a look at SQ availability and ticketing would then require a call to UA.

Unfortunately, there's no CX availability now, but if you don't mind waiting till the last minute, they reliably release space. Connecting makes this tougher to put together though. You can forecast to some degree whether CX may open space last minute with Expert Flyer, though with it being 6 weeks out, a lot can still change with loads.

Nick