Up to 20% off Hyatt gc (with targeted promo)

ninjasurfer99

Level 2 Member
I received an email from eBay this morning to register for a 4x promotion- earn 4x eBay bucks on purchases of 150 or more. The 200 Hyatt gift cards are available again For 175. You'd get 14 eBay bucks back at well making the effective cost 161$

smittytabb

Staff member
I received an email from eBay this morning to register for a 4x promotion- earn 4x eBay bucks on purchases of 150 or more. The 200 Hyatt gift cards are available again For 175. You'd get 14 eBay bucks back at well making the effective cost 161$
Didn't get that promotion but had a $10 ebay coupon and it applied for the Hyatt gift cards, so thanks for the reminder!

cdancer20

Level 2 Member
Thank you! I missed out on the last deal b/c PayPal wouldn't release my ebay GCs to buy these. I like to double dip on portal cashback and the portals will pay you to buy the ebay e-GC and the pay you again to buy the actual gift card. Plus the Paypal Digital Gifts codes as office supply for Ink purposes. Lots of travel coming up this summer so looking forward to maxing out this deal again amongst multiple ebay users (family).