Un75h6350 TV strategy purchase

Vince

Level 2 Member
Amazon slowly but surely dropping the price on 75inch unit. Anyone know when new models come out so the price on these tvs goes down?

f0xx

Level 2 Ninja
You're not going to see this go below $2,300. Which is what employees get the unit for. (Cost + 5%)

Vince

Level 2 Member
great news pulled the trigger on the TV bought it from Amazon new 2298 price. Used chase sapphire which will give me $450 cash back. Free delivery because I'm a prime member and if price goes down further I'll submit a claim through chase to reimburse the difference. Thank you for all the help and innovative ideas!!

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
I just found out that Chase Ink (and probably the other Chase products) offer price protection!!! The full benefits guide with terms and conditions for Chase Freedom, Ink, are hard to find .... But I've never had to file any claims (return protection, extended warranty...) with them, and have heard Visa isn't as easy to deal with vs. AmEx. Though MC ranks on the very bottom.

FYI - link to Chase Ink benefits:
Code:
https://cdn.f9client.com/api/file/1130180/inline/Ink_%20Plus_Signature_V0000022_BGC10311_Eng.pdf

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
great news pulled the trigger on the TV bought it from Amazon new 2298 price. Used chase sapphire which will give me $450 cash back. Free delivery because I'm a prime member and if price goes down further I'll submit a claim through chase to reimburse the difference. Thank you for all the help and innovative ideas!!
Is the TV sold and fulfilled by Amazon, or sold through a 3p merchant? (For mundane items, I'll buy from a reputable 3p merchant, but fulfilled by Amazon to save on the AMZ tax)

I still can't figure out Amazon's pricing strategy for items that they sell directly...Did you have the item in your cart? Or wish list? Amazon prices tend to fluctuate A LOT. There are theories about having items in your cart...and that the price will drop.

Vince

Level 2 Member
Hey everyone, wanted to give a quick update to the conclusion of the tv purchase. I bought on Amazon for 2298 (new) got 500 knocked off by using my chase sapphire card (met 4k spending requirement) tv arrives and half the screen is black. Express my displeasure to Amazon about situation. They knock off $489 off for the situation. End result tv was purchased for just under $1200. Plus if tv goes on sale I can submit a claim through chase for them tomatch sale so there could be even more knocked off if a sale happens. Just wanted to hare and say thank you to everyone who contributed thoughts and strategies to this 75 inch tv deal.

Best regards,
Vince~

WoodenNickels

Level 2 Member
Hey everyone, wanted to give a quick update to the conclusion of the tv purchase. I bought on Amazon for 2298 (new) got 500 knocked off by using my chase sapphire card (met 4k spending requirement) tv arrives and half the screen is black. Express my displeasure to Amazon about situation. They knock off $489 off for the situation. End result tv was purchased for just under $1200. Plus if tv goes on sale I can submit a claim through chase for them tomatch sale so there could be even more knocked off if a sale happens. Just wanted to hare and say thank you to everyone who contributed thoughts and strategies to this 75 inch tv deal.

Best regards,
Vince~
Did they replace the TV?