ultimate rewards transfer issue

gasman

Level 2 Member
I've been trying to transfer some UR to KE skypass unsuccessfully over the past few days. Has anyone else had this problem?

"We were unable to complete your request.
Some unknown exception occurred. The details are specified in the exception message."

gasman

Level 2 Member
They initially walked me through the steps of how to do it (thanks), then said they would complete the transfer if I sent them the pertinent info. This has only been about 48 hours now, but I haven't heard back from them.

gasman

Level 2 Member
They wrote back indicating they are having trouble with Korean air and that I should try again later. Not exactly specific in their response regarding length of issue resolution or etiology.

TheBOSman

Staff member
They wrote back indicating they are having trouble with Korean air and that I should try again later. Not exactly specific in their response regarding length of issue resolution or etiology.
Unfortunately they likely don't know the cause or length of issue resolution. Tricky IT systems :rolleyes:

Sherri Ko

Keep trying Korean Air is weird even with their own miles in there. Once you have the miles and work with Korean they don't pull the miles until just before you travel or something like that. I did transfer miles in the past. My problem wasn't with the transfer..it was with the redemption. Good luck.