Trouble with Metabank GC

projectx

Level 2 Member
My son's preschool takes credit card payment for tuition; it's a great way to liquidate prepaid cards. However, for some reason I have trouble with Metabank GC's. It's very hit and miss that their system accepts it, but mostly miss. When I try to use the same card elsewhere it works fine.

It happened again this past week. Any idea why this is? I'm beginning to wonder if it's similar to using it to pay for gas, in that it must be registered to work.

Peldow

Level 2 Member
My son's preschool takes credit card payment for tuition; it's a great way to liquidate prepaid cards. However, for some reason I have trouble with Metabank GC's. It's very hit and miss that their system accepts it, but mostly miss. When I try to use the same card elsewhere it works fine.

It happened again this past week. Any idea why this is? I'm beginning to wonder if it's similar to using it to pay for gas, in that it must be registered to work.
I have had no problems with Meta bank GC. I just loaded $4000. to Bluebird today with a machine at a Walmart that actually worked. All the GC were Metabank that I purchased last month at Officemax with my Ink card when they were having the $20.00 discount when buying $300.00.