TravelCon II Vegas

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Tahsir and Omar are running another TravelCon, this time it will be in Las Vegas, at the Monte Carlo hotel.

Date: November 7th

Schedule (always subject to change but looking good)

9:00 - 9:30 Registration
9:30 - 9:45 Morning Meet & Greet with other Attendees
9:45 - 10:00 Get Situated, Opening Remarks
10:00 - 11:00 Julian - The Devil's Advocate
11:00 - 11:45 Shawn Coomer - Miles to Memories
11:45 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 1:45 Omar - Travel Summary (Random Need-to-Know items for flights, hotels, and MS)
1:45 - 2:45 Matt - Saverocity (TBD)
2:45 - 3:00 Break
3:00 - 4:00 Scott - Travel Codex (TBD)
4:00 - 5:15 Tahsir (Bengali Miles Guru)/Amol (Points to Point B) (Manufactured Spending)
5:15 - 6:00 Closing Remarks / Breakout Sessions
6:00 - ??? HAVE FUN IN VEGAS!

I'll be speaking in the afternoon. Hope to see you guys there, tickets should sell fast >> http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2259841

PS, note that I'm not involved with the organization of this event, so any detailed questions should be aimed at Tahsir and Omar.

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
Just bought a ticket. They are only selling 100. Someone told me the last TravelCon in Orange Co. did not sell out, but I have a feeling this one will. Early bird tix are $129 including lunch.

Alice

Level 2 Member
Who else is going to this?

I am still on the fence about it. I live in Vegas and I'd normally be really excited to go. However, I'm 6 months pregnant, which means that sitting in a conference room all day will likely be pretty uncomfortable.

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
There is a TravelCon2 thread on the public board. Take a peek there. The schedule appread to have many breaks built-in sonce they want folks to be able to socialize. Hope that helps. Elaine

Jawa

Level 2 Member
Miles/Points secrets revealed at travelcon ii:
- LG smartwatches are the worst product for reselling
- Matt loves watching the real housewives
- frequent miler hates other bloggers for killing his deals and stealing his presentation content
- alaska airlines is like a vindictive ex-wife if you abuse them. hell hath no fury