TravelCon - Feb 28, 2015

Haley

I am not a robot
I went ahead and booked at the cash+points rate for Friday-Monday.
16,000 points plus $65 +tax.

VRHunter

Level 2 Member
I'm in.
Omar (Travel Summary) has helped me out a ton personally the past few years so I'm looking forward to meeting him and many others.
This will be my first conference related to points & miles (or whatever it is we call this hobby) so I'm looking especially forward to it.

Jason

Level 2 Member
I'm in.
Omar (Travel Summary) has helped me out a ton personally the past few years so I'm looking forward to meeting him and many others.
This will be my first conference related to points & miles (or whatever it is we call this hobby) so I'm looking especially forward to it.
My first conference too! Would love to say hi and hear what you are doing in the "game" if you have time

Haley

I am not a robot
<-- You will recognize me by my puppet, who has yet to write up his Saverocityy DO#2 blog post, in which he gets his photo taken with famous people. Hint: @SomeRandomGuy

Jason

Level 2 Member
If anyone has a Rimowa amenity kit (empty or sealed) they want to sell or give away please look for me tomorrow. I'm looking for one. Color doesn't matter.

damanjeff6

Level 2 Member
If anyone has a Rimowa amenity kit (empty or sealed) they want to sell or give away please look for me tomorrow. I'm looking for one. Color doesn't matter.
I got an EVA one I could part with. I just need to remember to bring it...