Topcashback: buy any item over $1 on ebay and get $10 cash back

phantasmic

Level 2 Member
I think coupons with e-delivery would be a good option. I personally bought a cute $1 keychain with free shipping to give as a gift. I had lots of other ideas but I didn't want to spend much time shopping and be buyer # 10,001. It always amazes me how fast these things spread.

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
If you are an ebay novice, remember that you can go into the advanced search mechanism to specify searches for things that cost a buck, are "buy it now" and that ship free.

I got some earphones. Although they don't know it ;) TCBers in my family got a luggage tag that says "Not Your Bag!" and a bright yellow banana-shaped baby toothbrush/teething toy.

If it all plays out as it should, I'll get 2 X $10 CB for referring 2 new signups and 3 X $10 for the purchases.

PatPat

Level 2 Member
Took advantage of this deal to get a case for my new smartphone...my very first one! I know, I know, finally, right? :D

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
TCB shows $10 pending on the three accts with which I bought items. But I could not find the $10 referral promo that should have appeared on two of them. Maybe those take a while to track?

Sgnyc

Level 2 Member
TCB just started showing $10 pending in my account this evening...initial purchase showed up pretty quickly and is now @ confirmed stage...

hsinaz

Level 2 Member
Dead :(
(Hi there! Sorry, the deal you're looking for has now closed but you can still earn 1.5% cashback on all your purchases at eBay by clicking to it via TopCashback and shopping as you normally would.)

phantasmic

Level 2 Member
my $10 is payable today. nice quick payout and it earned me a couple of referrals b/c it was a deal TCB newbs found easy to do. not too bad.

Sgnyc

Level 2 Member
My $10 showed up as payable today as well - pls consider leaving the tcb team a tip when you withdraw the funds. I really think they do good work, and believe (perhaps naively) I get better service for leaving a tip for the tcb team.