Thousand Free AA Miles Today

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
Every little bit helps, and 1000 free miles is two fewer Kate loads, or freeing up 1K on the RB, right?

Watch your email for the link to the offer. Tell AA where you want to go, and then watch 6 short videos and answer a question about them. Or, copy these answers, courtesy of TheFlightDeal:

Principles of redeeming miles
Q: What do most people redeem miles for
A: Flights

Earning Miles Credit Cards
Q: How much do you save with AA cobranded card for inflight purchases on AA or US flights?
A: 25%

Inside Elite Benefits
Q: What is not a level of AAdvantage Elite Status
A: Iron

Earning With Partners
Q: How can you earn miles with AAdvantage Dining
A: Dining out

Exploring My Account
Q: What information can you save in your AAdvantage account
A: All of the above

Seeing the World
Q: AA offers around how many daily flights
A: 6,700

Jawa

Level 2 Member
No need to watch email for link to the offer, one can use the following link
Code:
https://secure.fly.aa.com/learnandearn/B2/?cc=1
Just enter aadvantage number after the quiz. You should get a confirmation email immediately after.

SanDiego1K

Level 2 Member
Thanks, MickiSue. I had trashed the emails without reading them. But heck, yeah, I'll spend 10 minutes to earn 1000 miles.

SanDiego1K

Level 2 Member
I wasn't paying attention and answered one question wrong. No matter, I still was given credit. Also, you can move the cursor to the end and not watch the videos at all. You'll go immediately to the quizes this way.

greatbooga

Your order has been approved
I didn't see this posted elsewhere (sorry if it is and I missed it).

AA will add 1,000 miles to your account for watching 6 short youtube videos and answering a question at the end. After each started, I dragged the slider to the end and it still let me answer the question (they are super easy questions, and I doubt they care if you click the wrong answer anyway).

It appears to run through June 12, 2015. Fine print says miles will post 6-8 weeks after promotion ends.

Here's the link:
Code:
http://bit.ly/1EDDaVg

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
There is a thread with the answers, so not necessary to actually watch the videos. (I know this, because I started it.)

MarkD

Level 2 Member
After going through the videos once and entering my FF# for AAdvantage, I hit the back button and entered in the FF# for my wife's account and submitted again.

I got the confirmation e-mail that the 1000 points would post in 6-8 weeks in BOTH accounts. YMMV.

I guess we'll see...