These new ads are very visually stimulating

• Thread starter RamboAroundTheWorld
  • Start date

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
That's adsense boys, who knows how google figures out what y'all might be interested in...

Annie H.

Egalatarian
Gosh, it's like banging your head against the wall. You don't quite realize how bad it feels until it stops. This isn't a sexist comment-- after being without ads for a week or more I'd forgotten how annoying they were.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Gosh, it's like banging your head against the wall. You don't quite realize how bad it feels until it stops. This isn't a sexist comment-- after being without ads for a week or more I'd forgotten how annoying they were.
Are you seeing ads again?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen that same ad.
I'm checking in to confirm that swapping back to adsense didn't put ads in your 'experience' vs one time at band camp you saw something you shouldn't have :)

Are you ad free?

Last edited:
Matt,
I've enabled Ad-Blocker that blocks all the ads. I don't do this to deny your site page views. Those ads freeze my Internet Explorer browser for a few secs when the page loads. Most of these ads are flash ads, not the regular static ones.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

That's adsense boys, who knows how google figures out what y'all might be interested in...
Looks like my "research" into the mating practices of humans on Craigslist Casual Encounters is finally paying some dividends!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Matt,
I've enabled Ad-Blocker that blocks all the ads. I don't do this to deny your site page views. Those ads freeze my Internet Explorer browser for a few secs when the page loads. Most of these ads are flash ads, not the regular static ones.
I recently changed the ad partner because of this, so you shouldn't have a problem.

PainCorp

Level 2.14 on Dining/Travel until 12/15
A congo on a call girl might not be the cleanest idea...

But who knows, maybe she accepts GCs.

duffman

Level 2 Member
hahha - I was *just* thinking this! Makes it a bit troublesome for idle browsing on a slow Wed afternoon at work :/