The Old and the New Kimpton Reward Program

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Kimpton is currently running a two tier program called InCircle and InTouch.

You can status match into InCircle by sending a screenshot of your current level - its a YMMV thing, but the way I read between the lines I think they will bring in HH Gold, and perhaps SPG Gold and Hyatt Platinum. The program is pretty neat, here are the perks:

In circle.PNG

In order to achieve the status match you need to sign up for a Kimpton membership and then email GuestLoyalty@KimptonGroup.com with your name, Kimpton number and a screenshot of your current status at another hotel.

In about 2 weeks Kimpton is rolling out a new program called Kimpton [Redacted per request of Kimpton] , it is under the radar now, but I would expect it to include more tiers- at least 3-4, as the two they currently have is a little extreme (top tier includes direct dial to the CEO...)

It's a speculative play, you can currently status match into their program, when things change (the program) things change (in general) so that may or may not be there any longer.

My play. Status match into Kimpton InCircle now, if you are approved you can experience their level of service as a top tier elite, which I'm sure they wouldn't then go on to devalue.

Cheers,

Matt

Last edited:

Barb

Level 2 Member
Thanks for this Matt. We're going to try matching from Hyatt Diamond.
(wonder how many phone calls the Kimpton CEO gets a week, hmmmmm)

mrsjon01

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
My play. Status match into Kimpton InCircle now, if you are approved and they by some feat of magic release a new rewards program in 2 weeks that would have worked out better for you for waiting just call back in and say 'you are surprised, and want to get what is offered to others'. Of course, there is no way to know if that would be the best strategy... it is just what I would do.
Sounds like a plan. I'm going to try with HH Gold and see what they say. Thanks!

Maria Sangria

Level 51
Kimpton is currently running a two tier program called InCircle and InTouch.

You can status match into InCircle by sending a screenshot of your current level - its a YMMV thing, but the way I read between the lines I think they will bring in HH Gold, and perhaps SPG Gold and Hyatt Platinum. The program is pretty neat, here are the perks:

View attachment 108

In order to achieve the status match you need to sign up for a Kimpton membership and then email GuestLoyalty@KimptonGroup.com with your name, Kimpton number and a screenshot of your current status at another hotel.

In about 2 weeks Kimpton is rolling out a new program called Kimpton Karma, it is under the radar now, but I would expect it to include more tiers- at least 3-4, as the two they currently have is a little extreme (top tier includes direct dial to the CEO...)

It's a speculative play, you can currently status match into their program, when things change (the program) things change (in general) so that may or may not be there any longer.

My play. Status match into Kimpton InCircle now, if you are approved and they by some feat of magic release a new rewards program in 2 weeks that would have worked out better for you for waiting just call back in and say 'you are surprised, and want to get what is offered to others'. Of course, there is no way to know if that would be the best strategy... it is just what I would do.

Cheers,

Matt
Just the info I was looking for. Thanks!!

Sgnyc

Level 2 Member
FYI - once you've joined their program, you can use Kimpton's last minute deals (available on their website) to build up your balance of nights stayed at substantial savings. Note: last minute deals cannot generally (or at least easily) be cancelled.