The Lounge

Katstarr

Level 2 Member
Haley, I love the bowl! It really is gorgeous. Have you gone to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma? It is definitely worth a visit if you are in the Pacific NW.

I am not a birder, but there are some great bird photos here too. Beautiful.
I loved the museum of glass in Tacoma!

marisolp

I've always said if I was going to do anything for fun it'd be glass blowing haha those are great

I'm also a huge Disney fan. Love the atmosphere then it slowly evolved into a food thing. Recent favorite find - milk tea popcorn, wow! Obsessed enough to hold annual pass for several years then upgraded to the bicoastal Gold pass. Thank you miles and points for making frequent DL and WDW visits possible

Since I asked for an off topic forum, I thought I better start a thread.

I thought it might be nice to have a place to bring off topic conversations and get to know each other a little better.

Kiln formed glass is another obsession of mine. Mostly I prefer useful items, although I do also do 'art' sometimes. This summer I will be exploring ways to include images and words, and work thicker. The first two are mine, the last is one of my favorites. Artist Brian Blanthon.

I'm also slightly obsessed with Disney. I lived near Disneyland as a teen and young adult and it really is The Happiest Place on Earth. I get to go on a research trip to Disney World with friends that own a TA every Fall. We research the food and wine festival and the tequila bar, among other things.

I don't know how to do unwind and relax style travel. I keep thinking I should try it. I have learned to try to plan a recovery day at the end of a trip.

Haley

I am not a robot
Haley, I love the bowl! It really is gorgeous. Have you gone to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma? It is definitely worth a visit if you are in the Pacific NW.

I am not a birder, but there are some great bird photos here too. Beautiful.
I really want to see that as well as a couple of amazing fused glass installations in the NW. The Pacific NW is know as glassland :)

Haley

I am not a robot
I've always said if I was going to do anything for fun it'd be glass blowing haha those are great

I'm also a huge Disney fan. Love the atmosphere then it slowly evolved into a food thing. Recent favorite find - milk tea popcorn, wow! Obsessed enough to hold annual pass for several years then upgraded to the bicoastal Gold pass. Thank you miles and points for making frequent DL and WDW visits possible
Yeah, I got hooked on Disney as a child, took my own kids, and now go for a grown ups only trip every year. Love the Food & Wine Festival, and monorail bar hopping is fun too, or the World Showcase Crawl... Tequila bar is one of my favorites.

Haley

I am not a robot
My kids are mean, they kept talking about plane crashes on our last set of flights, loudly.