The Diamond Lounge in Abu Dhabi

Suzie

Level 2 Member
Question on lounge in Abu Dhabi - we have an upcoming 1 hour 45 minute layover in ABU. While checking out Amex Plat lounges, I came across The Diamond Lounge in the VIP terminal. I've been to a couple of the other lounges in ABU but not this one and wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts?

Of course - I am intrigued by the chauffeur service and am wondering how it works - is it automatic, do I need to make a reservation ahead of time, or at the time of arrival at the lounge? Not much detail on website:

NOTE: Private chauffeur service from the lounge to the departure gate is included with LoungeBuddy bookings.

We are flying Etihad J to ABU and on to CAI.

Has anyone used this lounge and the chauffeur service? I would appreciate any feedback.

I've always used either my PP card or Plat card for lounge access, never LoungeBuddy.

TIA

Suzie

Level 2 Member
Upon further digging around it appears there is a new Etihad Business Lounge since I was last in ABU. Questions answered!

jerryjerry

Also how did you get your visa guys?
I found good reviews about this website https://visafly.com/uae/, anyone had experience with the e visas?
How long does it take to get this one? How does it work then? Do i need to show them some code at the arrival desk?