Surface pro 4?

HSK

Level 2 Member
is the best deal the following?
- buy staples gift card from ebay during bonus ebay bucks promo and use a shopping portal to buy the surface pro 4 from staples?

does anyone have the surface pro 4? do i need to consider buying it with amex platinum for return protection?

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
BTW: I'm a mac person, myself. But Daughter has a 3. She used it all last summer when they were here, for her work as a translator of documents. She really liked it, and definitely liked it better than the clunky old laptop she's used in summers past.

russ

Level 2 Member
Not sure if it beats the staples deal your talking about but I would
1. Buy eBay gc at staples w/ cash back link and 5X ink.
2. Buy Best Buy gc off eBay with cash back link using eBay gc, also earns eBay bucks and 8% if you wait for eBay bucks promotion
3 Buy surface 4 at BestBuy using gc, $150 off edu coupon, 10% off movers coupon, and use cash back link.
That's triple dipping in cash back plus 5X ink and 8% eBay bucks if you time it right. I bet it ends up 50% off msrp.

User2016

Level 2 Member
Not sure if it beats the staples deal your talking about but I would
1. Buy eBay gc at staples w/ cash back link and 5X ink.
2. Buy Best Buy gc off eBay with cash back link using eBay gc, also earns eBay bucks and 8% if you wait for eBay bucks promotion
3 Buy surface 4 at BestBuy using gc, $150 off edu coupon, 10% off movers coupon, and use cash back link.
That's triple dipping in cash back plus 5X ink and 8% eBay bucks if you time it right. I bet it ends up 50% off msrp.

BB has shutting down the usage of both edu & movers coupon ... so its a YMMV but I like the idea.