Staples McAfee rebate

Wei

Level 2 Member
Original price is $39.9, but it can rebate you $39.8. So basically, you get a software with $0.1. You can also go with shopping portals.

12th Man

Has anyone heard back on the easy rebate of this offer. I got the email response for applying for the rebate. There is usually another one saying that your rebate is being processed. I applied for it over a week ago, and have not heard anything yet?

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
Has anyone heard back on the easy rebate of this offer. I got the email response for applying for the rebate. There is usually another one saying that your rebate is being processed. I applied for it over a week ago, and have not heard anything yet?
I did mine for an online purchase. When I submitted my rebate, it did not actually bring up the rebate. I knew something was wrong. I called Customer Care - you can find the number pulling up any rebate. They had to submit the rebate for me. Gave me a new tracking number. I suggest you do the same.

Wei

Level 2 Member
I just got the email saying my rebate is being processed like usual. I bought it two days ago.

Wei

Level 2 Member
I just got the email saying my rebate is being processed like usual. I bought it two days ago.

ChiliPalmer

Look at me.
I had to go chat, yet again.

But this time they fixed it! Same with the last three chats also.

4-6 weeks for me.